I’m working on building a life that lets me travel frequently. Until then, if anyone wants to send me on a trip, my passport is up-to-date and my bags can be packed in 2 hours!
- North Carolina Ski Trip – January 2018
- UK – TBD 2018 or 2019
Tips and Tricks
One of my goals is to visit every state – as you can see, I’ve made a lot of progress! I consider a state visited if I spent time there. That means airports and drive-thrus don’t count. Many of these states were visited before I started blogging, so I’ve just included the links here to those with posts.
East of the Mississippi
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- Downtown Charleston
- The Great Pepperoni Roll Trail (Huntington)
West of the Mississippi
All of these are in Riviera Maya, Mexico. We’re discussing branching out for our next trip – any suggestions?
- Resort Comparison: Valentin vs. Catalonia
- Valentin Imperial Maya – July 2014
- Valentin Imperial Maya – July 2015
- Catalonia Royal Tulum – May 2016
- Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun – February 2017
- Hideaway at Royalton Riviera Cancun – August 2017
- Sneak Peak
- Favorite Moments from Our Second Trip
Camping and Hiking
We love camping and hiking, but don’t do it nearly enough – even though we live an hour away from the Great Smoky Mountains!
My Travel Wish List
It’s safe to say there’s nowhere on Earth I wouldn’t travel. These are some of the ones at the top of my list, in no particular order. You can see more of them on my Pinterest boards and keep up with the trips I’m actively planning.
- Pacific Coast Highway
- Vancouver, Canada
- All of Italy
- New Zealand
- Rio de Janiero