Trips I’ve Taken
Rather than overwhelm you with a laundry list of all the places I’ve been, let’s just stick to places I’ve written about. Each link is a review.
- Asheville, North Carolina
- Evanston, Wyoming
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Grand Island, Nebraska
- Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin
- Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Greenville, South Carolina
- Nashville, Tennessee
I’m working on building a life that lets me travel frequently. Until then, if anyone wants to send me on a trip, my passport is up-to-date and my bags can be packed in 2 hours!
- Newport, Tennessee – March 2017
- Bandy Creek Campground/Big South Fork, Tennessee – March 2017
- Nashville, Tennessee – May 2017
- TBD Mountain State – Late Summer 2017
My Travel Wish List
This list can easily be three times as long as it is, but I’ve tried to keep it manageable. It’s safe to say there’s nowhere on Earth I wouldn’t travel.
- Seattle, Washington
- Vancouver, Canada
- Denver, Colorado
- New Zealand
- Rio de Janiero